Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can't snap with chocolate in my hand, that shit gets messy

First off, I would just like to say a SUPER HUGE thank you to all of you that are reading and following my posts! I love how supportive this community is, and if there is anyone that is looking for a buddy or just needs someone to talk to, I would be more than happy to lend an ear! I know how hard this can get sometimes, family pressure, friends, and even just yourself. Always think thin and keep your chin up!

I noticed that the majority of you bloggers have their CW, GW, HW, LW etc. I haven't done measurements in a while (they tend to make me dispise myself that much more) but I like the idea of weights. Maybe I'll get brave and whip out the tape measure one of these days...

Height: 5'7''
CW: 113.5
HW:125
LW:87
GW: 105

I miss the days of ephedra...

I sometimes envy the girls that can purge. I can if I've totaly binged, but when that happens I usually feel sick anyway and end up throwing up simply because of the amount I ate and not because I chose to. I mostly resort to fasting and diet supplaments to keep on track. Well that and the help of my other ana sisters!

Sorry this is kinda short, but I also wanted to post a picture of myself, call this a tribute post!

This was taken around my HW :(

Stay strong, think thin!

3 comments:

  1. I think you look fabulous in this pic! Btw you can buy ephedrine still...not ephedra but it works the same. You can buy it in 8 mg pills (used for nasal decongestion).

    My ex who is big into training and working out told me about the ECA stack - not sure you ever tried it but it's a fat burner and pretty cheap to do on your own. Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin. You can research it if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful Kath. Nice to put a face with a name! Geez...I wish your high weight was my low weight. My pics of me on my blog must make you disgusted....lol

    Keep up the good work!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, you look sooo sweet! Nice pic!
    LG, Kexxs

    ReplyDelete