Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wake Up and Smell the Fucking Bacon Grease

Revolting, no?

I cant imagine a worse thing to wake up to. Not that I much like waking up anyway. That moment that your body surrenders from sweet, undisturbed sleep, to the hard waking life of the world. That sicking sweet smell of bacon grease.

I went on a date last night. He was nice, sweet enough. But my Cupcake. Oh my darling Cupcake.

I have a secret. I am madly in love with someone, I call him Cupcake because he is my secret desire. And he is just like a cupcake to me, I only eat it in secret and despise myself when I even think of it. I'm just his mistress, but one day maybe when I can learn to control and become beautiful...I envy the girl that has him. But believe me when it say she may hold his hand but I hold his heart. And to her, be careful, his eyes have strayed and I will do everything in my power to keep them on me.

Back to the point. I went to the gym yesterday.
45 Min at 65 on the elliptical
4 sets of lunges with 8 lbs weights
30 seconds of flutter kicks
10 push ups
4 sets leg lifts
8 ball ab isolation
30 medicine ball rotations

I weighed myself when I got home was 100 lbs, but I knew it was water weight that I had lost.

I had stew for dinner last night and steak and baked potato and green beans and salad tonight. I've managed to cut down to one meal, but Pa insists on eating supper together when he's home and its hard to escape. I feel disgusting. Fuck.

Thin-spire me friends. Please!

1 comment:

  1. You Lucky Dog! I am almost into my 4th day of fasting and have lost 1 pound! You are so skinny and beautiful! I would love to be 100 pounds and 5'7! Your such a thinspiration for me!

    As far as dinner with dad, if he's only in town for a little bit, have dinners with him, just don't pig out like you did! Lol. You're doing great! Keep up the good work!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete