Sunday, June 28, 2009

A New Chapter..

Unfortunately it's still in the same book, following the same story line.

First, I want to apologize to everyone for my absence from my blog. Shit really hit the fan and I shut down pretty completely.

But here I am. I missed you all so much and I am craving your support more than anything right now. I hope that this finds you all enjoying the summer and staying strong! Super duper shout out to Jamie, such a sweetheart, your e-mail brought me back to life so to speak.

I am single, completely. I ended things with C and it was really scary for a while, I didn't know what to do but I'm working it out and realizing that I am better without him. Something will come along, I know it. I just have to keep my eyes open for that one that catches my eye. And he will.

I have an amazing new job that I think in the long term will be really helpful with my career. Also, it's come with some pretty great bragging rights for the new school year. Yay!

My eating hasn't been to bad recently, I'm still searching for a good supplement for weight loss or appetite suppression, does anyone recommend any? Also, I'm thinking of starting the P90X system, does anyone have any opinions on it?

I'm so glad to be back! I missed you all so much, I am so so so sorry again for ever leaving. I hope you all don't think that I'm a total flake...

Stay Strong and Think Thin, as always!

1 comment:

  1. If you need support, I can provide it. Good luck with your goals!

    Here's my blog: www.peaceloveana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete